The London Law Expo returns to London on Tuesday 11th October 2022, and will welcome visitors from the world of legal practice management, technology and IT security.
This major international law event will take place in London.
With 5 presentation stages, 50 expert speakers and over 45 exhibitors, The London Law Expo will explore a wide array of topics, issues and opportunities to assist law firms and legal businesses to increase their overall performance, profitability and levels of IT security.
As Europe’s largest law expo, the event will take place over 2,500 sqm of floor space.
The London Law Expo 2021
Chaired by Professor Stephen Mayson, The London Law Expo 2022 will once again bring together the most respected names in the legal and commercial worlds to deliver a wide range of managerial, operational and sector focused information.
With 5 presentation stages running simultaneous development sessions, this event will explore emerging opportunities within the legal & economic landscapes, strategies for increased managerial & team performance, operations, practice management and firm-wide business development.
Following the successful launch of the Tech Hub in 2015, the London Law Expo 2022 will also examine the legal technology systems, strategies and processes that will drive law firms and legal businesses into the next decade and beyond.
To access ‘The LLE2017 Conference Report’ including event statistics, presentation summaries and event photographs – click here.
The 2019 event programme covered:
- The Future of the Legal Services
- The Impact of the Big 4 – Challenging the Traditional Model
- How to Turn Your Lawyers into Recognised Experts
- Driving Law Firm Client Efficiency – The Holistic Approach
- The CFO’s View – What Do They Look for in Client Value
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Driving Law Firm Innovation
- Leading Change in Challenging Times – How to Take Your People With You
- Making Risk & Compliance Business Critical
- Driving Change – The Future of the HR Director
- Britain After Brexit
- The Threats and Opportunities from Increasing De-Regulation
- Rise of Cyber: Engage Humans
- The Changing Face of the Law Firm Brand and the Impact of Business Development
- The Challenging (and Changing) World of IT – Going Beyond People, Process and Technology
|Event Title||London Law Expo|
|Date||11th October 2022|
|Delegate Registration||08:00 – 15:30|
|Event Programme||09:15 – 17:00|
|Speakers and Panellists||50+|
|CPD Accredited – CPD Standards Office||Yes (optional extra £195+vat)|
|Cost of Entry||£399 + vat|
Staged over 2,500 sqm of floor space, the London Law Expo 2022 will accommodate senior representatives from the following positions:
|CIO / CTO / Head of Legal Technology||Senior Partner||Practice Director|
|CISO||Head of Information Security||Head of Infrastructure|
|COO / Head of Operations||Head of Finance||Head of Business Transformation|
|Chief Innovation Officer||Head of IT Strategy||Head of Human Resources|
|Head of Knowledge Management||Head of Business Development||Head of Marketing|
|Head of Risk & Compliance||Head of Architecture||Head of Applications|
|Head of Administration & Support||Head of Facilities||Head of eDiscovery|
|Head of Information Systems||Director of Legal Services||Director of Legal Administration|
|Director of Records Management||Director of Case Management||Director of Legal Operations|
|Senior Business Analyst||Commercial Director||Project Manager|
|CEO||Head of Chambers||Chambers Director|
|Vice President||European Counsel||Heads of Legal|
|Global Counsel||Senior Counsel||Director of Legal Affairs|